Website Mecklenburg County
Mecklenburg County is seeking an Elections Manager to oversee precinct operations, finance, voter registration or public information.
Here are the requirements, per the job listing:
- Confer and work closely with subordinate staff to provide direction and leadership.
- Interpret, implement, and evaluate organizational policies of the Director, the State, and Federal mandates to ensure efficient and effective use of time and resources.
- Develop policies and action and provide authoritative program advice to senior management and Director.
- Ensure consistent interpretation of laws, rules, policies and procedures.
- Provide technical assistance to staff in answering questions and resolving problems related to elections and voter registration.
- Assist with ensuring compliance with the Help America Vote Act and other federal requirements that pertain to elections and voter registration.
- Prepare Canvassing Board and Certification Reports for each election.
Pay is $52,000 to $68,000.
See more information here.
To apply for this job please visit jobs92.mecklenburgcountync.gov.